Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Color Quiz. Getting Old.

For anyone who hasn't tried the infamous Color Quiz... you can learn all about yourself by clicking on some colored quadrilaterals.

I must admit, I have a minor weak spot for pseudo-scientific crap like personality quizzes, IQ tests... string-theory (very minor). I do understand that, at best, it's generic and baseless escapism, like astrology or fortune-telling or scotch (personally, I find scotch to be the most effective, but one cannot always have scotch and the internet is everywhere).

I took the silly test back in undergrad in Snoughton and was relatively shocked to see how well the results seemed to match how I felt at the time. For fun, since for some odd reason I got up 15 minutes early this morning, I took it again. Oddly, after 8 years or so, I got the same results. Except for now, they don't seem to describe me at all. I guess I can only hold on to adolescent angst for so long.

Want to see my results?


ColorQuiz.comI took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Longs for tenderness and for a sensitivity of feel..."


Click here to read the rest of the results.

No comments: