Monday, August 11, 2008

Too Late...

I was flipping through the xkcd store and stopped cold when I saw this shirt:

I don't really have a lot of use for it these days. I can actually introduce myself to people at conferences and hold a conversation without breaking out in hives. Heck, the other day I talked to a total stranger on campus as though he weren't some sort of status seeking troll about to grab my arm and twist it in ways counter-indicated by its manual and shove my head in the space behind the pop machine in order to impress some girl with a single-digit IQ... stupid high school memories...

Man, perhaps the Official Sister of the Sarcastic Weasel has a point that I may need to take up judo or something. There is an old Klingon proverb though...

My point is, this would have been a really great uniform for a certain very cold engineering university I may have attended in the late 90's. Now, I'd never wear it.

No comments: