Sunday, April 27, 2008

Creeping Evil, War Kittens, and the Common Cold

So after successfully avoiding catching a cold this winter despite sharing an office with two guys who seemed to be sick all year, and after avoiding the flu despite working with one person and sleeping with another person who had said flu, now that it's nearly May, I thought this would be the ideal time to get sick... so I did.

Anyway, under the care of the Official Wife of the Sarcastic Weasel, I plan to be on my feet again by tomorrow (Oh, Nyquil, you are so wonderful and terrible).

In the mean time, I'll post a Capitol One commercial that makes me laugh. Mind you, this is not an endorsement of Capital One, just the ad... and its war kittens ("War-Kittuns?!"). Actually, Capitol One seems to be one of the more evil major issuer of credit cards. But since they have war kittens, they can be on my blog... just this once.

No comments: