Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sarcastic Weasel Rises Above the Radar (Crap!)

The Sarcastic Weasel strives to remain below the radar of the omnipotent scourge of the interweb known as The Google. My main tool for maintaining my low-profile is bland content... bland content and unoriginal information are my TWO main tools: bland content, unoriginal information, and stale jokes (95% of readers of this blog can already see where this joke is going).

Unfortunately, with my recent post/plea-for-help regarding survival for peons on a merchant-marine manned vessel seemed to rise above the level of mediocrity and and uselessness you've come to expect from me as it has been cited on the gCaptain blog (you might want to use your browser's "find" function to... er... locatify it). I attribute this minorly regrettable event to the fact that the actual substance of the post was provided by Ish, hence the unusually less-crappy nature of the content. Also, the all-seeing eye of The Google never sleeps.

I do apologize for this lapse and will return strong (that is, weak) with some reviews of movies you've seen a long, long time ago, some lame, lazy postings, and then possibly go dark for a few weeks in the event that I am forced to drop out of society in order to advance the boundaries of human knowledge (slightly).

No comments: